Revit Designer/Foodservice Consultant
Kiche is a foodservice design & consulting studio located in Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA. We are the leader in foodservice design using Autodesk Revit software and we use the software to its fullest. We are always looking for ways to improve our workflow and our designs in all aspects of our business and especially using Revit. We currently specialize in restaurants and cafeterias but we work in many other segments.
We are presently seeking a full-time Revit Designer/Foodservice Consultant for our Alexandria office.
The new hire will receive one-on-one training during a 3-month probationary period and then fall into a mentee role working under a Senior Designer.
We provide health insurance, dental insurance, paid leave, flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely a few days of each month.
Only career oriented individuals should apply.
- Skillfully work in Revit on foodservice design projects including tasks such as modeling families and accurately placing families, linking architect’s models and coordination with other design professionals, annotation and detailing, creating views and laying out sheets using Kiche templates.
- Coordinates daily workflow with project management software and team to complete project tasks efficiently and on-time.
- Ability to work on all phases of the design process when the team requires it.
- Identifies and communicates project design discrepancies and makes appropriate modifications.
- Capable of working remotely.
- Continue developing our reputation by nurturing positive relationships and abiding by the FCSI Code of Conduct.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of complete coursework or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience with Revit building information modeling software. Applicants with no Revit experience but a passion for the position and all other desired skills and experience will still be considered.
- 1 year of experience in any segment of the foodservice industry.
- Microsoft Office with a focus on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Other skills such as AutoCAD, space planning, and technical drawings and details.
- Computer programming skills are not required but would be valued.
For consideration for the position please submit the form.